Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Library Budget Results: What's Next?



A while back, I asked for some assistance with a brief survey on school library budgets. Now that I have the results, I passed them on to my principal with the hopes of receiving more money next year. (My budget was next to the lowest result of $0) It's a sad fact that the most important place in the school building has been hit with financial cuts across the country. As you can see from the chart below, the highest amount of $90,000.00 is so far above everyone else I am wondering if it is accurate. But, that said, my next step is to find more creative fund raising tactics which I will share in a future post. I welcome your comments below. (By the way, if yours is the $90,000 budget, we are all green with envy.)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddToAny